GRAP-IDE - Powerful graphical programming, service and diagnostic tool
Grap-IDE is a complete graphical programming solution with no additional tools required. It is developed and widely used in industrial control and monitoring systems with hard-real-time requirements, such as:
- Rail vehicle control units
- Propulsion converter control units
- Energy metering systems (EMS) for trains
- Hydro and thermo-powerplants digital voltage regulators
- Active filters
- Generator excitation systems
- Wind turbine control systems
- Transformer monitoring systems
- Safety-critical systems (SIL), e.g. railway crossing control systems
- and more…
Grap-IDE is developed to provide application engineers intuitive and easy to use graphical programming tool. It follows our modular HW&SW platform philosophy and allows us to create control structures faster than ever before. It is a key player in our obsolescence management.
When you chose Grap-IDE, you get the complete package ready for application development that consists of:
- Graphical code editor
- Proven hard real-time operating system
- Low-level optimized library of graphical Elements
- Service and diagnostic tool
- Embedded Human-machine interfaces design (on request)
Optimized library of graphical elements gives you a big advantage over the competition:
- No need for code optimization, it is already done!
- You can focus on application, not on coding
- Software error found in one system is automatically corrected in all other systems as well you get best in class control over the backward compatibility
- The majority of elements from the GRAP programming library have more than 8.000.000 working hours in on-site operation!
Why Chose GRAP-IDE
No matter whether you have a big company or you are just starting your own business, whether you are a hobby developer or you don’t like textual programming, GRAP-IDE is the right programming tool for you! It allows you to quickly move from beginner to advanced programming of embedded systems. You don’t have to think about how to put your ideas into programming code, your ideas are finally in the first place, as it should be. Once you know what kind of embedded software you need to develop, you can quickly start transferring your ideas into the GRAP graphical code.
- Graphical programming - without textual coding
- Easy, drag and drop intuitive design
- Deterministic execution time, full execution control
- Optimized and reliable design elements
- Precise diagnostic and error detection
- High level of code reuse
- Suitable for SIL2, SIL3, and SIL4 (safety integrity level)
Customers of our hardware platforms are usually system integrators in the railway and energetics industry and they usually chose to develop their own application software in Grap-IDE. For these customers, we offer training in our facilities or in-house training.
Other customers, who need assistance during the application development can get our full support during the entire process.
Try it Free
We offer a fully functional demo version for Texas Instruments Experimenter's Kit-Delfino F28335 evaluation board. The only limitation is in the “graphical code” size. Useful guides and manuals help you to start using GRAP-IDE and get comfortable with it very quickly.
Embedded control solutions developed by means of GRAP-IDE tools can be found in:
- control systems in propulsion and auxiliary converters in trams, trains, and locomotives
- train control units
- SIL3, SIL4 safety control solutions developed according to EN 50158, ISO 62626, etc
- control systems in photovoltaic power converters
- windmill control solutions
- electrical equipment monitoring solutions
- digital voltage regulators in hydro/thermal power plants
- energy metering solutions
- power supplies control solutions
- merging units
The majority of elements from the GRAP programming library have more than 8.000.000 working hours in on-site operation!
- CODE WITH GRAPHICS
- USE PRE-MADE DESIGN ELEMENTS
- COMMUNICATE WITH THE TARGET
- TRACK YOUR SYSTEM
- ADAPT AND CHANGE THE SYSTEM
GRAP enables application engineers to be experts in control algorithms without extensive knowledge in textual software coding. As your ideas come, you can draw them in GRAP, as schematics.
With more than 300 programming elements in the library, ranging from basic logical, arithmetical, and input/output programming elements, to specific communication protocol programming elements, GRAP offers modularity and applicability to various levels of demand. All programming elements are carefully optimized on a low assembly level.
During the application development, you can examine the application program behavior at any time using ZZT. ZZT is a powerful service and diagnostic tool. It is a part of the GRAP-IDE. It allows you to establish communication with the target system and load, debug, and commission your software.
With ZZT you can track your system's inputs and outputs. It enables you to track signals that are much faster than the communication between your PC and target system. You can use ZZT for real-time, offline tracking of your signals. You can also track signal waveforms, like on an oscilloscope.
Change your signal values while the application program is running on the target system without interrupting or stopping the application program. Track again to see how your changes affect your target system.
GrapDisplay is easy to use graphical development tool for designing Human Machine Interface (HMIs) layouts.
A powerful service and diagnostic tool for downloading, debugging and commissioning of control software.
Simple and easy to use platform-based software solution which enables the fast and intuitive creation of high-quality software applications without extensive programming knowledge.